AMP is fully committed to protecting the environment and the natural resources surrounding our systems. By utilizing its existing pipeline systems and assets wherever possible, AMP is able to reduce environmental impacts typically experienced when constructing new pipeline corridors and facilities. Equally important is the continued safety of our employees and communities in which we operate.
The following are AMP's core principles and objectives in health, safety and environmental protection:
• Comply with all applicable laws and regulations to minimizes risk to our employees, the public and the environment
• Insist that employees work and operate safely on and off the job
• Recognize that all occupational injuries and illnesses are preventable
• Conduct business with companies and contractors that utilize safe and environmentally responsible practices
• Encourage communication between the public, scientific community and policy makers to develop and implement
standards for health, safety and environmental protection